Tuesday, May 13, 2008

XONE Studio Video


For the last 2 years, we have been working on our CD:
The 4th Dimension.
During the actual recording of the CD, we took over 9 hours of video.
The result of all this is our new music video: Beautiful One Day!!

Hopefully, the video shows that we
don't take ourselves too seriously.
The song was mixed in Sonar 7 PE.
The video includes ans un-mastered mix of the song.

We hope you like our latest video,
And we’re excited to tell you that we are already at work
on 4 more videos for the next CD: ELEMENTS.
It was shot in Mini-DV,
and was edited in Imovie and Sony Vegas.
Let us know what you think!

prog_metal_xone@hotmail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to make a comment - but you can't shut me up! Will is my friend. I've known his wife 30 years. This is an excellent video. I love the way his voice sounds like Ozzy and the music has a definite "Black Sabbath" feel to it. He is a great guitar player. I love to watch his fingers keying. You guys are already rock stars!!!!